abril 09, 2008

New Soul

Ilustración "Rojo beso" de Patricia Metola

I'm a new soul
I came to this strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit
about how to give and take
But since I came here,
felt the joy and the fear
Finding myself making
every possible mistake

La la la...

I'm a young soul
in this very strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit
about what is true and fake
But why all this hate
try to comunicate

Finding trust and love is not
always easy to make

La la la...

This is a happy end
'Cause you don't understand
Everything you have done
And why 's everything so wrong
This is a happy end
Come and give me your hand
And I'll take you far away...



Yael Naim / letra y música

Yael Naim: Voz, guitarra acústica y piano.
Laurent David: Bajo y guitarra eléctrica.
David Donatien: Bateria y percusiones.
Sebastian Llado: Trombones.

No hay comentarios.: